Why be a Delivery Partner of UCG?
UCG has become renowned as the innovator within the market, and the go to company for tackling challenges that our competitors are unable to solve.
Each Delivery Partner crew is typically made up of 2 people, a qualified and experienced Team Leader, supported by their crew person. Additional civils capabilities may be called in from other specialised civils Delivery Partners when the requirements demand it.
UCG strives for our Delivery Partners to be successful, and provides induction, supervision and ongoing support and guidance throughout the full life cycle.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing work on the build and connect of single and multi-dwelling units to internet services, civil construction, network asset deployment, and critical network infrastructure projects across Australia and New Zealand;
- Software which allows you to complete your administration at the work site, alleviating office work of an evening at home;
- Schedule of rates based contract that enables you to know your revenue at the commencement of the work;
- Efficient payment from UCG after the completion of work and records supplied;
- Induction, supervision and ongoing support and guidance provided by UCG.
To work for UCG your business or the Delivery Partner who you work for must have appropriate tools of trade, relevant tickets and licences, workers compensation or accident protection insurance for all workers and public liability insurance. All workers must be deemed competent by their employer before the tasks are performed on UCG work sites.
Delivery Partner activities include