Universal Communications Group relies on Delivery Partners to provide scoping services and construction services (civil works, cabling and splicing) in order to build broadband services throughout Australia and New Zealand. Currently our Delivery Partners have approximately 1,000 persons working on our job sites throughout both countries when combined.
Our contractual relationships with our Delivery Partners are designed to create a relationship where both Universal Communications Group and its Delivery Partner shall both be successful.
Why be a Delivery Partner of UCG?
• Long term work on the build of the national broadband network in Australia and ultrafast broadband network in New Zealand;
• Software which allows you to complete your administration at the work site, alleviating office work of an evening at home;
• Schedule of rate payments so you know what your income shall be before the work site commences;
• Prompt payment from UCG to its Delivery Partners;
• Training and development provided through the industry, UCG and its clients.
To work for UCG your business or the Delivery Partner who you work for must have appropriate tools of trade, relevant tickets and licences, workers compensation or accident protection insurance for all workers and public liability insurance. All workers must be deemed competent by their employer before the tasks are performed on UCG work sites.
Delivery Partner activities include: