Working With Us
For over 10 years UCG have been providing operations and maintenance support to clients delivering planned and reactive maintenance, spares management and minor works services across national and private networks.
Clients have included:
We designed, constructed and operated the first ever fibre-to-the-home network in Australia at Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast; operate, maintain and monitor the CoGC network in South East Queensland and provide ongoing support to operate and maintain SMART.NODE infrastructure for ENE.HUB across Australia and New Zealand.
UCG is a trusted advisor for several Local Councils in Australia. We offer high level strategic planning services for deployment of fibre infrastructure and provide design, construction, operation and maintenance services.
Supporting services include:
- Pro-active and re-active maintenance and support;
- Account management;
- Systems integration and management;
- Vendor management, including support/renewal management;
- Network Management System (NMS) implementation and management;
- Ticket/Helpdesk integration or solution and management (SLA support);
- ITIL processes and standards implementation and support;
- Governance and extensive reporting support;
- 24/7 National Network Operations Centre (NOC);
- Physical Network Inventory (PNI) database of all assets.