UCG’s longstanding relationship with Chorus NZ has recently expanded with the announcement of a new seven-year contract to deliver all Chorus maintenance, build and provisioning works in Auckland and the Greater Auckland outer region, as well as a three year contract for all fibre provisioning works for the entire North Island of New Zealand.
Based on the new contract and current forecasts, UCG is expected to account for around 60% of the annual Chorus Fibre and Copper Maintenance, Build and Provisioning business which will make UCG the major Service company in this category.
The services UCG provide include:
- Fibre Network & Infrastructure Build
- Proactive Maintenance of Fibre infrastructure, exchanges, and installations
- Provisioning of end user Fibre services to Residential, Commercial, Business
- Proactive Maintenance of Copper infrastructure, exchanges, and installations
- Provisioning of end user Fibre and Copper services to Residential, Commercial, Business